December 17, 2012

An Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Makeover


This wasn't at an ugly Christmas sweater party. Nor would it be proper etiquette to wear it to one.

Just to let you know, I'm all about sweater parties. Every party I go to becomes a sweater party. Really, I'm all about sweaters. My favorites are argyle, sweater vest, and solid colored v-necks. You may even catch me rocking the cardigan button up or a ribbed sweater. Mix a few of those together and a squeal might follow.

People know this about me. A random co-worker gave me a sweater vest this week because it wouldn't fit her son. 

I love sweaters!

Ugly sweaters aren't supposed to make you smarter. In fact, no sweater should make you smarter or give the appearance of intelligence. This sweater is like the glasses of the sweater world. Every kid would have wanted this guy in their group for the school project...about the Civil War.

Ugly Christmas sweater parties are supposed to be a fun experience. And poor History Channel guy wouldn't stand a chance.

That's why we need to invent a new sweater party. How about the Factual Informational Sweater Party? Wikipedia and Google could come out with their own line of clothing. That would be GQ. Forget writing notes on your hand, just write them on your sweater. 

No comments: