November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving!

This artwork is by an up and coming artist--my five-year-old daughter, Ellie Grace. She is a talent. It's like the turkey's piercing eyes are looking into the depths of your soul. The wings and feet make the turkey seem as if he is in an eternal state of struttin' his stuff. Simply amazing!

It has made me rethink what art is.

This art talks to me. The turkey represent the almost 200 million turkey's that died for you today. Two for me. And rumor has it, one is going to be fried. So gobble your turkey up!

Thank you for reading Christian Gravy this year! I appreciate you and pray for you everyday, whether we know each other or not.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Question:
How's that turkey going to be cook before you throw down?

No comments: