December 20, 2012

UnCrappy Christian Christmas Gift


Since blogging about crappy Christian Christmas gifts, my family's gifts get sweeter and sweeter. Literally!

This was a gift from close friends of ours.

That's a ginger bread house personalized to us! Talk about some monogramming! And it's all edible! Of course, my wife is never going to let the girls and me eat it. But perhaps there's a Christmas miracle in our future. I believe!

Only five more days until Christmas!

You still have time to get someone an awesome gift! Unless the world ends on tomorrow and in that event don't worry about it.

Don't panic! Avoid the crappy Christian Christmas gift like the three wise men avoid Herod.

But it's going to be hard to top this one. Although, Sofia the Elf did! (Man, I'm full of the word plays today!)

No comments: